IELTS Speaking Exam Preparation
Spoken English is when the English language is spoken verbally through conversation. In this course, we will train you specifically how to speak English fluently in order to help you achieve a minimum score of 6 to 7 for the IELTS spoken exam.
IELTS English speaking test is a face to face conversation with a certified examiner. This exam will appear to be as close as you can get to a real-life conversation situation.
Key tip – Fluent, clear and accurate communication is the main factors you need to achieve.
4 weeks, 2 hours each week.
English speaking skills – beginner level (CEFR – A1/A2)
IELTS speaking test breakdown
- Part 1 – To speak about familiar topics such as family, work or studies
- Part 2 – You will discuss a topic
- Part 3 – To be able to speak in detail about the topic discussed in part 2
- These topics will cover the 3 parts of the IELTS speaking test.
- Speaking incorrect grammar/vocabulary
- To talk about common/familiar topics
- To talk about abstract topics
- To be able to express your views and opinions